At City Smiles, we enjoy partnering with other healthcare providers to offer patients first class care. With relationships built on mutual respect, our team provides a variety of services for our colleagues. We’re happy to look after your patient’s particular need and return them to your office for follow-up care. Contact us to coordinate treatment for:
- Sedation Dentistry We offer sedation options utilizing oral sedatives and revolutionary Nu Calm, a non-pharmaceutical choice.
- Dental Implants/Implant Dentures Some seniors may experience health problems related to poorly fitting or nonfunctional dentures. Dental implants can improve nutrition, reduce digestive problems, and increase overall quality of life.
- TMJ/Migraine Pain Relief We’ll evaluate and conservatively treat patients struggling with chronic pain conditions that require expertise in TMJ/TMD disorders. We can provide ongoing care that is complementary to physical therapy, chiropractic, and other treatment modalities.
- Sleep Apnea We work closely with sleep centers to assist patients to improve their sleep health. We provide airway analysis and sleep appliance therapy for CPAP-intolerant patients.
Why Work with City Smiles
We understand that there are many dentists you might consider partnering with in St. Louis. Here are some reasons to consider working with City Smiles.
- Outstanding Dentists Our dentists are highly trained. Neuromuscular dentist Dr. Chris Hill has extensive postgraduate education and certifications, including recognition as a Fellow by the Academy of General Dentistry and the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI).
- Advanced Technology Our office includes some of the most advanced technology available in dentistry. We can handle complex patient needs quickly and comfortably to ensure your patients have a great experience and get great results.
- Team Approach Sometimes you just want to send a patient to us for a single treatment, but in other cases your patients will benefit from ongoing care by you and a dentist. We are used to maintaining these long-term partnerships, We can work with you and with other treating doctors to ensure optimal care. Long-term relationships depend on reciprocity, and we will also refer patients to your office as appropriate.
- Convenience with two locations in downtown St. Louis and Clayton, we are often convenient for patients who commute into the city. Patients can receive care at either or both locations.
- Quality Care You want your patients to receive the same quality care outside your office that they receive in your office. You worked hard to earn your patients’ trust. We work just as hard to maintain that trust so that your patients come back to you as satisfied as ever.