The future of dentistry is here.
We believe that you deserve the very best care available. At City Smiles, Dr. Chris Hill and our team of clinical care experts observe, audition and invest in dental technologies that improve outcomes and comfort you and all of our patient family.
Our paperless office is equipped with contemporary tools and deluxe amenities for an exceptional dental care experience.
Innovative Dental Tools Empower Well-Informed Dental Patients.
Our high tech tools are blended with state of the art techniques to deliver dental care that is custom designed for you.
During your checkup or new patient exam, we take pictures of your teeth and gums with our professional digital camera and display the images on a high definition flat screen. Dr. Chris Hill uses these images to explain his findings and suggestions for dental treatment.
Digitally rendered smile previews are also available thanks to our imaging software which allows you to see what your new smile will look like before any work begins.
We have replaced invasive tools with gentle, effective lasers. Dr. Chris Hill uses a soft-tissue laser to perform a variety of procedures from cold sore treatment to cosmetic gum lifts. With laser therapy, there is minimal bleeding, and recovery time is faster. The laser seals as it goes, so you do not need stitches.
Advanced Dental Diagnostics
At City Smiles, Dr. Chris Hill and our care team use computer aided diagnostics to help aid in the treatment of TMJ disorder which can be associated with headaches and migraines. Using this technology, Dr. Chris Hill is able to more precisely determine the true cause of your pain as well as provide you with options that can reduce your symptoms and alieviate pain.
Some of the technology that Dr. Chris Hill Hill and his team use includes:
- K7: Jaw tracking that allows us to better understand the movement of your jaw and joints
- Sonography: Allows Dr. Chris Hill to listen to the joints, much like a physician would listen to your heart
- CBCT: Allows Dr. Chris Hill to have a 3D look at the joints, head and upper cervical area of your spine
- T-Scan: Digital bite analyzer that accurately measures the balance of your bite
- EMGs: Measures muscle activity of the head and neck that gives better insight to problem areas
Other Technology in our office includes:
- NuCalm: Allows our patient to have anxiety free dental visits
- Diagnodent: This allows Dr. Chris Hill to address cavities when they are in their smallest form
- Noise-Cancelling Headphones: Allow you to block out the noise of your procedures
- Smile Imaging: Allows you to preview the possibilities of what your smile could look like
- Metal-Free Dentistry: Allows your smile to look as natural as possible
- Mercury-Free Dentistry: At City Smiles, Dr. Chris Hill will use only the safest materials for his patients. We also offer BPA-Free dentistry.
Digital technology continues to revolutionize dentistry, and we’re pleased to offer the benefits to you. Advanced software transforms simple scans of your teeth into stunning porcelain crowns and bridges. CAD/CAM technology delivers a remarkable number of solutions for your oral health.